Jo, any words that I leave here for you just don't feel like they could ever be enough. Please just know that I am thinking of you and Mo and keeping you close to my heart. (((hugs)))
Oh G-d, Jo - I'm so sorry to read this. I have been rooting for you for weeks. You are certainly in my thoughts and prayers tonight. You are broken now- but you are a strong woman who can pick up those pieces and put herself back together. No need to do it now - now, you grieve. But in time - in time you'll find peace and clarity. For now, we grieve with you. So, so sorry for your loss.
Oh Jo...my heart is just breaking for you. Damn, damn, damn this is just not fucking fair! I am so very sorry honey. Lots of {{{hugs}}} and love coming your way.
I'm a lurker and I'm so sorry for your loss. As someone who has experience recurrent losses, I still have no words. Take care of yourself. And know you couldn't have done anything differently.
My heart dropped when I saw the title. I am a long time lurker, and I can't tell you how deeply sorry I am for your losses. I cannot believe it happened again. I am thinking of you and hoping and praying you find peace. {HUGS}
All I can say is that I'm thinking of you and wish this didn't have to happen for you. I'm staring in the face of possibly my 3rd (or 4th since it was twins) miscarriage. It never gets easier, and it's never fair. I'm thinking of you and Mo and of course, your 2 little ones.
There are no words. Of course you are broken, anyone would be.
It is just not fair. I had a loss very similar to this one in 2006, where I had no warning. I still felt pregnant, was throwing up, etc. It was the cruelest thing I had ever felt.
I wish there was more that I could do for you. Please know you are in my heart, thoughts, and prayers.
Oh Jo - NO!!! What the hell is going on? I'm so sorry. I know how worried you were, and you really wanted this to be ok. I'm crying tears for your baby. I'm so sorry.
I am incredibly sorry for your loss. This is crushing news and ithere are no words to comfort you. I am sending you a big hug and I am here if you have any questions. Been through the D&C twice. Email auntmisfit at gmail.com. I am just in tears for you babe.
Jo, I am so sorry for your loss. Reading this sad, sad news made me want to rage against The Universe for the unfairness of it all, but I know that doesn't help you.
You have been, and will continue to be, in my thoughts.
I am so sorry. I am going through a similar loss right now and I know how much it sucks and hurts. I wish it could be different for both of us. Unlike you, I have had time to understand this was happening even though my confirmation came today, but the pain and grief will get easier. Though I suspect, we both will be raw for a long time.
I'm here from Alex's blog. I'm so, so sorry. I'm going through the same thing right now (u/s shows no h/b or growth) and having a D&C on Friday. I wish so much that this wasn't happening for you.
I am here from another blog and I wanted to tell you that I am so sorry for your loss, and that I hope the D&C is painless, so that it won't add more worries to your plate.
I'm so, so sorry. I know that words don't help right now, and I wish there was more I could offer. I've read your blog for a long time and I've been cheering you on. My heart breaks for you and your DH. I'm so sorry.
Words fail me. I'm so sorry. So very sorry.
ReplyDeleteOh, honey. I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. I don't know what to say. My heart fell when I read this.
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry!! My heart aches for you and your DH!!! I am so sorry!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear this. My heart sank when I read this. Ugh, life is really unfair sometimes.
ReplyDeleteOh no. I am so so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI am so, so sorry.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry. My heart breaks for you.
ReplyDeleteI'm so very sorry. There are no words.
ReplyDeleteOh Jo. I'm so, so, so, so sorry. I don't know what else to say.
ReplyDeleteOh, no no no.
ReplyDeleteI'm so, so, so sorry.
No words.
Oh no. Jo, I am so sorry. There are no words. I wish I could come and hug you and cry with you.
ReplyDelete(((HUGS))) Please let me know if you need anything. I'm just so sorry you have to go through this again. It's so unfair.
I have no words.. this is terrible and unfair. We are all here for you.
ReplyDeleteJo, any words that I leave here for you just don't feel like they could ever be enough. Please just know that I am thinking of you and Mo and keeping you close to my heart. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteOh no, Jo, I'm so terribly sorry to hear that. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers during your D&C. I'm here for you if you need to vent
ReplyDeleteI wish I had something more than I'm sorry. My heart hurts for you both. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteOh G-d, Jo - I'm so sorry to read this. I have been rooting for you for weeks. You are certainly in my thoughts and prayers tonight. You are broken now- but you are a strong woman who can pick up those pieces and put herself back together. No need to do it now - now, you grieve. But in time - in time you'll find peace and clarity. For now, we grieve with you. So, so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteOh my god. I am so so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI don't even know what to say. I'm so sorry. Your family is in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteI'm am so, so sorry. Hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteOh Jo...my heart is just breaking for you. Damn, damn, damn this is just not fucking fair! I am so very sorry honey. Lots of {{{hugs}}} and love coming your way.
ReplyDeleteOh no, my heart aches for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteUgh, I'm so very sorry :( *hug*
ReplyDeleteOh no, I am so so sorry. I was completely shocked to see this, I was so hopeful for you.
ReplyDeleteCan't add anything to the above except another hug. xxx
ReplyDeleteDropping in to offer support. So so sorry. Words aren't enough.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from LFCA. I am so sorry for your loss. I wish there was something I could do or say to take some of your pain away.
ReplyDeleteSending you a virtual hug. Take care of yourself.
((((Jo))))
ReplyDeleteI want nothing more than to give you a giant hug. Gah! :(
I'm so, so sorry to hear this, Jo. I wish you healing of the body in soul, in time.
ReplyDeleteMy heart broke reading this. It isn't fair. My prayers and thoughts are with you right now. Sending you many hugs.
ReplyDeleteI am so, so sorry. I'll be thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteLoads of LOVE to you and MO.
ReplyDeleteXOXOXOXO
oh my god.. this is so fucking unfair. I am SO sorry Jo. I really am....
ReplyDeleteI am so so sorry.
ReplyDeleteOh Jo............... I am so sorry. Sending love...
ReplyDeleteI'm so, so, so, so sorry. Praying for you.
ReplyDeleteOh my God, terrible news. I'm so, so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI'm so fucking sorry. Thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteMO - OMG!!! I am so sorry to hear this. I will be thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteI am so incredibly sorry to hear this. My heart aches for you and Mo. I'll be thinking of you - please let me know if you need someone to talk to.
ReplyDeleteI'm a lurker and I'm so sorry for your loss. As someone who has experience recurrent losses, I still have no words. Take care of yourself. And know you couldn't have done anything differently.
ReplyDeleteMy heart dropped when I saw the title. I am a long time lurker, and I can't tell you how deeply sorry I am for your losses. I cannot believe it happened again. I am thinking of you and hoping and praying you find peace.
ReplyDelete{HUGS}
All I can say is that I'm thinking of you and wish this didn't have to happen for you. I'm staring in the face of possibly my 3rd (or 4th since it was twins) miscarriage. It never gets easier, and it's never fair. I'm thinking of you and Mo and of course, your 2 little ones.
ReplyDeleteJo.
ReplyDeleteThere are no words. Of course you are broken, anyone would be.
It is just not fair. I had a loss very similar to this one in 2006, where I had no warning. I still felt pregnant, was throwing up, etc. It was the cruelest thing I had ever felt.
I wish there was more that I could do for you. Please know you are in my heart, thoughts, and prayers.
Oh Jo. I am so sorry. There aren't words to express the pain I feel for you. This is awful!
ReplyDeleteThere are no words...this just isn't right!! Sending((HUGS))!!
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry. I HATE infertility.
ReplyDeleteDamn it, Jo- I'm so, so sorry.
ReplyDeleteMy heart is breaking for you.
Oh Jo - NO!!! What the hell is going on? I'm so sorry. I know how worried you were, and you really wanted this to be ok. I'm crying tears for your baby. I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteI am incredibly sorry for your loss. This is crushing news and ithere are no words to comfort you. I am sending you a big hug and I am here if you have any questions. Been through the D&C twice. Email auntmisfit at gmail.com. I am just in tears for you babe.
ReplyDeleteOh no. I'm so very sorry!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you.
Oh Jo, I am so, so sorry. This is so unfair.
ReplyDeleteJo, I am so sorry for your loss. Reading this sad, sad news made me want to rage against The Universe for the unfairness of it all, but I know that doesn't help you.
ReplyDeleteYou have been, and will continue to be, in my thoughts.
I am so sorry. I am going through a similar loss right now and I know how much it sucks and hurts. I wish it could be different for both of us. Unlike you, I have had time to understand this was happening even though my confirmation came today, but the pain and grief will get easier. Though I suspect, we both will be raw for a long time.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
I'm here from Alex's blog. I'm so, so sorry. I'm going through the same thing right now (u/s shows no h/b or growth) and having a D&C on Friday. I wish so much that this wasn't happening for you.
ReplyDeletei'm so very sorry. it's not fair. hugs.
ReplyDeleteI am so, so sorry. My heart is hurting for you.
ReplyDeleteI am so, so sorry! *hugs*
ReplyDeleteI ma so so sorry, I can't believe it's happened. My heart in a million pieces for you. Fran
ReplyDeleteSo sorry!! Just not fair.
ReplyDeleteHere from Francie's blog. I am so very sorry for your loss. I know there are no words to comfort your heart now. Hugs and prayers for peace.
ReplyDeleteJulie
Here from LFCA. Thinking of you, I am so sorry for your loss and I wish there were better words. This is just unbelievably unfair.
ReplyDeleteWords can't express how sorry I am to hear your terrible news. Know that we are here for you.
ReplyDeleteHere from LFCA to say that I'm so very sorry and I'm thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteI am here from another blog and I wanted to tell you that I am so sorry for your loss, and that I hope the D&C is painless, so that it won't add more worries to your plate.
ReplyDeleteI'm so, so sorry. I know that words don't help right now, and I wish there was more I could offer. I've read your blog for a long time and I've been cheering you on. My heart breaks for you and your DH. I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteNoooo! This isn't fair! It isn't right! I'm so sorry. Crying with you and sending hugs.
ReplyDeleteI have no words to give you just sending you all the love and strength to see you through this terrible time.
ReplyDeleteI've come to you via another blog. I'm just so sorry to hear your news, its just so absolutely cruel and heartbreaking. I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI know no words will help but just wanted to let you know I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you xx
ReplyDeleteI too wanted to voice my condolences for your loss - my only piece of advice is to let your friends and family support you through all of this.
ReplyDeleteThis is so unfair, I am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteNo!!!! Im sooo sorry Jo - that is terrible and totally unfair. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you today. The D&C is tough, but it will get you to the other side quickly. Sending you a hug...
ReplyDeleteHere through QuietDreams blog.
ReplyDeleteJo, I'm so very very sorry to hear about your baby. (((hugs)))
Praying for you. I am so sorry to read this. My heart is just breaking for you.
ReplyDeleteI've been following your story and my heart breaks to read this. I'm so, SO sorry Jo. Abiding with you during this time of sorrow~
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and your husband again today. Still sending you strength and peace right now.
ReplyDeleteI am so so sorry. Thinking of you both.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteI keep typing and erasing as if I'm going to find something better to say. I am so sorry, my heart just breaks for you.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. There are no other words.....
ReplyDeletego2av免費線上A片-mfc視訊視頻福利
ReplyDelete熊貓貼圖區-台灣視訊福利視頻
春天貼圖情色網 成人貼圖區-av裸聊直播間
JP 情色貼圖區-qq同城聊天室
嘟嘟成人網-免費視頻裸聊網站
麗的情小遊戲-免費裸聊qq號碼
情˙色線上看免費85-真人秀場在線聊天室
情˙色文小說 少年-啪啪午夜直播app
情˙色微電影-午夜福利直播app有哪些
色、情微電影-真人秀多人視頻