Friday, February 17, 2012

FET #2 Kicks Off Tomorrow!

CD1 is finally here, which means I am set to start my Es.trace tomorrow.  Dosage increases slowly over the next two weeks, with an u/s scheduled with Dr. Optimistic on Mar.ch 2nd.  If all looks as it should, we will begin PIO injections then and transfer will occur one week later.

I don't really want to let hope in, but I'm afraid she's dancing around in the dark corners of my mind anyway.

Either way -- ready or not, here we come!

11 comments:

  1. Yay! I hope this is the one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. send over some AF vibes this way PLEASE!!!! Excited to see how this cycle goes! Got a good feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck lady! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm going to wish you well, even if it does get your hopes up just a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally!

    Here is to having cautious optimism!!!! :) I'm wishing you the very best of luck. There is always a chance.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, it's about time, AF. Still don't like that hope creature, but if she's right this time she can be forgiven :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on starting your FET! I'm in my 2ww at the moment and it's a hard line to walk between hope and reality.

    Best wishes to you.

    {visiting from ICLW - Suzy}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best of luck!!!

    Stop by my blog - I just recently did a post about "hope" and think you'll like it! :)

    {from ICLW} Lavonne @ *Our Wish*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prefer hope, more than her glum cousins, realism and fear. My first pregnancy, where I was so utterly convinced nothing could go wrong was idyllic for 3 months. Hope had a free run and even though she died horribly at the 12 week mark, I'm so very glad she was around for that time.

    I'd give a lot to be able to lobotomize myself so I could have her around every time I try this minus her annoying counterparts, but no dice:(

    Best of luck with your FET!!

    Jay, ICLW # 6

    ReplyDelete