And so I started testing (come on, are you really surprised? Do you know me at all?) I started at 5dp5dt with the Wond.fo internet strips. Negative. Same thing the next day, and that night. Not a hint or shadow of a line. My symptoms started lessening, and I started doubting. Now, 7dp5dt, I am sure it didn't work. And I'm wondering how to tell Mo, who thinks we're waiting to Saturday to test, that I am wrong, once again.
I've done some research online, and the Wond.fo's have mixed reviews. So, this morning, I pulled out the big guns. The FRER, the CBE digital, my earlypregnancy.com strips, and the Wondf.o are all sitting on my bathroom counter.
I have ALWAYS gotten a positive on this day.
And this morning, I am too terrified to look.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Negative all around. Fuck.

Jo- im so sorry. This sucks!
ReplyDeleteFuck is right :( I'm so sorry Jo.
ReplyDeleteUGH!!!! so sorry Jo!!! Im still going to keep hope alive and keep thinking that it just might be that there was late implantation!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry Jo!
ReplyDeleteUgh. Damn pee sticks. still holding hope for you that things turn around in the next couple of days. : (
ReplyDeleteMo
Damn. I'm sorry. FWIW, I've known folks with super high betas who didn't get positives until 14dpo or so... hoping for the best for you.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sad to read this. I'm so sorry, Jo. I'm sending virtual hugs your way.
ReplyDeleteI'm so, so sorry. But I still want to hear the results from tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry. I'm also going to hold onto some hope for tomorrow.
ReplyDelete*hugs*
ReplyDeleteOh no! Hoping that you have different results this weekend!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry - I was really, really, really pulling for you. *hugs*
ReplyDelete