Friday, January 8, 2010

Miscarriage Confirmed (aka How I'm Feeling)

Dear God,

Fuck you too.

Sincerely,
Jo

57 comments:

  1. *hugs*

    So, so, so sorry. I know there aren't words, and there isn't anything that anyone can do make it feel better. Please know that there are people thinking about you and giving God the finger in your name today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my dear Jo. I am so very sorry.

    Love to you and Mo--we're here if you need anything.

    ~nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, hon, I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better (at least physically) soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just so damned unfair.

    My words feel so impotent, and yet they'll have to be enough. I'm thinking of you, Jo. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'm supposed to be all encouraging and wise with my words, but really what I am is MAD AS HELL. WTF. Like it's not bad enough to be infertile? I know - let's play a cruel joke on her too!? UGH. I wish there was an individual resposible so that I could punch them in the face. I'm pissed.

    Also, my feelings won't be hurt if you decide to stop reading my posts (like you're worried about my feelings right now...). I wouldn't be able to read yours if the situation were reversed. But please check in once in a while in case we end up in the same boat - I'll need you then!

    Scream and cry and let it all out. Tell your "supportive" co-workers to go F-themselves and try to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry. I wish I had better words, but there are none.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine the amount of tears. I hope you're able find some form of strength in this very, very sad time. This is supremely unfair. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very sorry. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so very sorry for you Jo. My heart hurts for you.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so very, very sorry your going though this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know there are no words at a time like this. All I can say is that my heart breaks for you and I'm keeping you in the my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jo, I am so very sorry, thinking of you both today and in the days to come.

    ReplyDelete
  13. so so sorry. thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so sorry. So so sorry (and sorry for a hopeful message yesterday). Thinking about you today.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ((hugs))

    Please, be good to yourself. I'm so very sorry this happened, and that it was such a shitty ride.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so sorry. Sending you virtual (((hugs))).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh no Jo. I'm so very sorry. Did you lose both babies? I hope you that you will find comfort during this difficult time. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jo, Nixy sent me over to your blog. I have no word's except, I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so sorry. You have every right to be angry with God or whomever. This is awful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh man. I'm so sorry. I hate this. I'm thinking of you. **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm so very, very sorry, Jo. I hope you get some answers as to what happened. Big ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is just not fair. My thoughts are with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is horrible news. was really rooting for you! so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh no. I've been there, and it sucks and hurts and is so very, very sad. My thoughts are with you. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Don't know you, but I wanted to say..

    Damn. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh Jo, I'm sooo sorry. It's so horrible and awful. This happened to me after my first IVF so I can completely empathize with you right now. I'm so sorry for the anguish and loss and million of other things you are experiencing right now. I'm so so sorry that this happened, and there isn't anything anyone can do to make it better. Just know that we are all sending you our love.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am so sorry for your loss. It's just not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  29. There just arent words. So sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am so deeply sorry. This is so painful. I know how you feel. I'm thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Unfair.....
    I am sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm so sorry. Even those infamous 4 letter words aren't enough to convey the massively unfair suckitude of this. Hugs to you and Mo.

    ReplyDelete
  33. There are no words that will take away the horrendous pain and emptiness you are feeling, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm here. Holding your hand. Crying with you. Praying for you. Holding you in my heart.
    I'm so very utterly sorry Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  34. i am so very sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  35. I wrote this exact post a month ago. Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm so genuinely sorry, Jo. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am so sorry Jo. Hugs to you and Mo.

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm so sorry. God's caught the craps from lil miss Infertility Fairy and is shitting over people again, I'm sorry you were one of them.

    I hope the heartache lessens with each passing day.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  39. So I'm really glad I now have your blog to add to my blogroll (and I love your header graphic). But I'm so, so sorry to hear about your loss. I've just "met" you, and I don't know what to say. You and your husband, and your babies, are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm so sorry this happened to you. It's happened to so many of us, and it's so damned cruel. Right now is about as bad as it gets, which means that slowly things will get better. There are many, many of us who are here to reach down to give a hand up out of the shit valley. With my deepest sympathy. from LFCA

    ReplyDelete