Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wait For It....

.....

.....

.....

Drumroll, please!

With a doubling time of 33.19 hours, beta #2 came in today at .....


761!!!!!

I could not be more thrilled.

First u/s scheduled 16 days from now on May 28th, when we should be able to see a heartbeat.

Any advice on how to get through the next two weeks without going completely crazy?!?

28 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!! CONGRATS!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! That is an amazing beta.

    As for getting through the next few weeks... I have no idea. I was shit at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! This is awesome!!! Good luck waiting for the ultrasound - I have no idea how I'll make it. I'm dying, and I'm just waiting for the first beta!

    Great beta - so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Wonderful beta! So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news!!! Keeping my hopes high for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower. SOOOOOO excited for you, but unfortunately I have no advice for the next two weeks.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Spend the next two weeks knowing that you have a little baby in there healthy and growing, mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats!! i hope the next two weeks fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news!! Wishing you a speedy two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A 2WW without anxiety and angst? Um. Nope. No advice. Is it even possible? Just thrilled for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two week waits of any kind and I do not get along, especially when I'm waiting for what is probably going to be good news. I'd be climbing the walls! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoohoooo!! Wonderful wonderful beta! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't help either. My doc know how neurotic and crazy I am and honored me with u/s's every two weeks for, like, ever. Mostly cause she knew I'd never leave her alone and would have driven myself nuts and then she'd have to deal with me later. Not a pleasant prospect, in that state, trust me. I'm sooooo excited for you! Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great news!!! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so excited for you!!! dont you wish that they could just put you in a two week coma!? best of luck! I will be checking back!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woo-hoo! Happy dance! (Sorry I missed your last few posts, but what great news to come back to!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful news! But no, I have no advice for you, this is just another 2ww and you have to do the best you can. Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. YEAH! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I have no advice really....jsut try and keep yourself busy - that would be the only think I would think would keep me from going nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy poop! Mazel tov :) Here's to a swift 2ww!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wooohoooooo...Oh Jo, I am so happy for you! As for maintaining any grasp on sanity, it ain't gonna happen. Waiting sucks and will destroy any grasp on sanity you have left.


    Oh man...time for a happy dance.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats, Mo! I am literally to the day in the same point of pregnancy as you, also following a miscarriage (in January). We have not had the same path here, but I will definitely be reading you from here out to see how our journeys compare! (Oh, also taking progesterone supplement, also hate the discharge, also wish time would move faster).

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing news. I have no advice, as I've not been in your position. Just keep thinking positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Woo-hoo, congratulations!!! So happy for you guys, try to stay positive during the wait & continue to hope for the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's an awesome beta!

    Uh, I always went a little nuts on the 2ww, so good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats, sweetie! As for ways to not drive yourself crazy - just go about life in as normal a way as possible (taking into account things that shouldn't be done while pregnant). Take the time to enjoy yourself. Cuddle with your hubby.

    I will be thinking of you during your 2ww. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  25. awesome!!! can't wait for another update!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey sweet Jo! I am very sorry that I'm late in offering my congratulations, but here I am to cheer you on in your wonderful news! I'm so happy for you!!! Please keep us posted!!!

    ReplyDelete